AZ 88160 Temperature USB Data logger features:
* Plug & Play temperature data logger with USB 2.0 connector
* Software & driver are not required for any operation
* Automatically generate a PDF and Excel report while plugged into computer
* High accuracy thermistor sensor
* Completely programmable by users for maximum flexibility includes: 6 languages, sampling interval, start delay, alarm delay, unit, alarm range, alarm type, password and user name
* Compact, light and IP67
* Big LCD provides excellent viewing experience
* Count key to review max. & min value of logged data
* Dual color LED provides instant status indicator: REC and High/Low temperature
* Large memory capacity, 48000 readings.
* Powered by 2pcs CR2032 battery, easy replacement.
* Mark key to provide 8 marking during transition period
* PDF file contains summary, graph and detailed data list
* EN12830 and RoHS compliance
Application of 88160 AZ Temperature Data Recorder:
The 88160 AZ USB Temperature Data Logger can measure and record the Temperature value. The 88160 AZ Data logger can export the report with Excel or PDF format depended on the User’s purpose.
The 88160 AZ USB Temperature Logger can plug into PC easily, which would not need to install any software in advance. Welcome to learn more about the 88160 AZ Logger operation procedures from the following YouTube in the end of page.
The 88160 AZ Temperature Data Logger could be used for the warehouse, work space, laboratories, basement, wine cellar, aircraft cabins, refrigerate truck (cold chain logistic), storage containers in food transport/ logistic / processing, incubation process, hatcheries, art galleries, museum, HVAC field or other controlled environment.
It can be met with the formal tracking purpose of the transportation especially for Pharmaceutical industry, hospital, lab, factory or other industrial environment. It could be best tool for quality control requirement.
The 88160 AZ Temperature Data Recorder was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 88160 AZ Temperature Data Recorder:
NTC Thermistor, -30~70°C, -22~158°F
0.1°C , 0.1°F
110(L) * 45(W) * 17(H) mm
-30~70°C (Logging Status); Room Temp. (PC Mode)
Humidity < 90%
Humidity < 90%
2PCS 3.0V CR2032, 3 months life times
30 seconds, 5, 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
0, 5, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 minutes and 24 hours
Programmable from -30 to 70°C
0, 5, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 minutes
Single Event, Cumulative, Disable
3 Keys (Start/Stop Key & Mark Key & Count Key)
REC, High / Low Alarm
Logger, Batteries, Manual, Paper Box