88375 AZ Data Logger with External Temp. & RH% Probe
* Monitor environment temperature and relative humidity with an external probe, for easy to store and measure
* 5 start modes to activate logger's recording (Immediate, Schedule, On-line, Key start, Repeat)
* LCD display, logger is able to store & view current environment status
* 2 ways to program & download data:
1) via PC: USB cable (P/N:VZUSBAZD)
2) via 9801 AZ logger printer
* Yellow LED: Recording Indicator
* Red LED flash while exceeding threshold
* Used as temperature and humidity monitor while setting as non-sleep mode
* AZ software could analyze specific data or combine different data files
* If you would not want to use software, please refer the AZ USB data loggers series products
Application of 88375 AZ Thermo Hygrometer Recorder:
The 88375 AZ Data Logger can measure and record the Temperature and Relative Humidity. And it has the external temperature and humidity probe to meet many kinds of usages.
This Thermo Humidity Recorder could be attached to your PC or Notebook via the USB interface. User could install the AZ USB driver in advance, and then could operate/set/read/save the data easily on the PC/Notebook.
The 88375 AZ Temp. RH Data Logger could be used for the warehouse, work space, laboratories, basement, wine cellar or other controlled environment.
The 88375 AZ Temperature RH Recorder was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 88375 AZ Thermo Hygrometer Recorder:
±0.6℃ (0~50℃), others ±1.2℃
±3%RH (at 25℃. 10~90%RH, others ±5%RH)
Button to ON/OFF
Battery Life Time
40(L) * 20(W) mm
90(L) * 60(W) * 26.5(H) mm
Meter, External Temp. & RH Probe,
Battery, Manual, Paper Box
Probe, Software & USB Cable Kit / 9801 Printer