AZ 88378 Dual K Data Logger features:
* Easy to link to PC via USB cable
* All models feature with two K thermocouple channel
* 5 start modes to activate logger recording (Immediate, Schedule, On-line, Key, Repeat)
* Data back-up when low battery or powered off
* 2 ways to program & download data:
1) via PC: USB cable (P/N:VZUSBAZD)
2) via 9801 AZ logger printer
* Yellow LED: Recording Indicator
* Red LED flash while exceeding threshold
* Used as temperature and humidity monitor while setting as non-sleep mode
* If you would not want to use software, please refer the AZ USB data loggers series products
Application of 88378 AZ K type Temperature Recorder:
The 88378 AZ Thermo Monitor can measure and monitor the temperature from 2 different origins, and user could attach their own K thermocouple probes to the logger.
This Temperature Data Logger could be attached to your PC or Notebook via the USB interface. User could install the AZ USB driver in advance, and then could operate/set/read/save the data easily on the PC/Notebook.
The 88378 AZ K Thermocouple Data Logger could be used for the warehouse, works pace, laboratories, basement, wine cellar or other controlled environment.
The 88378 AZ Temperature Recorder was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 88378 AZ K type Temperature Recorder:
K Temperature Range
K Temperature Resolution
K Temperature Accuracy
(Under 18~28℃ Ambient Temp.)
± (0.3% rdg+0.7℃), ± (0.3% rdg+1.4℉)
Button to ON/OFF
Battery Life Time
40(L) * 20(W) mm
90(L) * 60(W) * 26.5(H) mm
Meter, 2PCS Bead Type K Thermocouple
Battery, Manual, Paper Box
Probe, Software & USB Cable Kit / 9801 Printer