8651 AZ pH and Oxidation Reduction Potential Meter features:
* Integrated pH and ORP measurement in one
* One touch auto-calibration up to 5 points
* Calibration values are adjustable
* Dual display pH / mV & Temperature
* Backlight display for using in dark area
* pH automatic buffer recognition to avoid errors during calibration
* pH electrode status indication
* Hold function to freeze the record
* Max./Min review of memorized data
* Easy to view probe calibration data.
* "Ready" icon on LCD to indicate the reading is stable or not
* USB connection for online logging or upload 99 memories to PC for analysis
* Automatic or manual temperature compensation are allowed
* Could be powered by adaptor for long time use
* Auto power off to save battery power
* Temperature unit ℃/°F is switchable
* Excellent tool as the Oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) meter
Application of 8651 AZ pH and ORP Detector:
The portable 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter can measure the pH and oxidation reduction potential value, which had been widely operation in the Water Quality Testing applications.
The pH sensor electrode should connect to BNC port on the top of the 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter, and its temperature sensor could be inserted to the phone jack port next to BNC.
AZ Instrument Corp. provide the following different pH probe to operate with 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter,
VZ86P3AZ: ATC pH probe
VZ86P2AZ: pH probe without ATC function
VZ86P4AZ: pH probe for Low Ion Strength without ATC function
VZ86P6AZ: Full glass pH probe without ATC function
VZ86P7AZ: Sharp tip pH probe without ATC function
VZ86P1AZ: Flat surface pH probe without ATC function
The 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter could be powered by 4pcs AAA batteries for carry easily or 9VDC adaptor for the long time measuring plan with the tripod. The meter has the backlight function, which could let user operate in the dark area.
The 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter could link to PC via USB cable to capture the on-line data, and display the pH, mV, oxidation reduction potential (ORP) and temperature readings with real-time output. User can retrieve file, save the data for operating data analysis, record statistics....versatile functions according different purposes.
The 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter could be the best Water Quality tester for all professional measuring purposes, including the LAB, water treatment business, Aquaculture, Aqua farm, swimming pool or other related industry.
The 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer of water testing meter company.
Specification of 8651 AZ pH and ORP Meter:
|pH Measuring Range||0.00~14.00|
|mV Measuring Range||-1999~1999 mV|
|mV Accuracy||±0.2mV (-199.9~1999.9mV) or ±2mV (others)|
|mV Resolution||±0.1mV (-199.9~1999.9mV) or ±1mV (others)|
|Temperature Measuring Range||0~60.0℃|
|pH Calibration||Up to 5 points|
|99 points memory||YES|
|Real Time Clock||YES|
|Compatible Probe||pH probe (86P3, 86P2, 86P4, 86P6, 86P7, 86P1)
ORP probe (850P, 86P5)
|LCD Size||44(L) * 26(W) mm|
|Operating RH%||Humidity ＜80%|
|Storage RH%||Humidity ＜90%|
|Sensor Life Time||>6 months (with good maintenance)|
|Meter Size||175(L) * 70(W) * 33(H) mm|
|Battery||AAA *4 PCS|
|Standard Package||Meter, Batteries, Manual, Carry Case, Calibration Solution|
|Optional Accessory||USB Cable & Software|