86851 AZ Low Ionic Strength pH Pen features:
* Big and clear LCD provide real time pH and Temperature display
* Dual display with ATC
* One touch for auto-calibration up to 3 points
* Calibration values are adjustable
* Waterproof housing meets IP65 rating
* Perfect low cost pH pen to measure pH value in below water body:
well water, surface water, lake water, treated effluent water and boiler feed water
* Automatic buffer recognition to avoid errors during calibration
* Compact storage buffer bottle to keep sensor wet and last life time
* Data hold to freeze readings.
* Pen size, easy to fit in pocket.
* Low battery indicator.
* Auto power off.
* Temperature unit ℃/°F switchable
* Power by 4 pcs LR44 batteries.
Application of 86851 AZ Low Ionic Strength pH Meter:
The 86851 AZ pH Pen has the waterproof IP65 function, and it can measure the pH value from 0~14 to meet different Water Quality Testing applications.
The pH electrode of 86851 AZ IP65 Low Ionic Strength Meter is protected by a semi transparent cap to keep the pH sensor wet. The 86851 AZ IP65 pH Pen has the one touch calibration function, which could help the pH meter in the accurate status.
The 86851 AZ pH Meter is the best pH tester for the low ionic water solution, including the well water, surface water, lake water, treated effluent water and boiler feed water.
The 86851 AZ IP65 Low Ionic pH Meter was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 86851 AZ Low Ionic Strength pH Pen:
|pH Measuring Range||0.00~14.00|
|Temperature Measuring Range||0~60.0℃|
|pH Calibration||Up to 3 points|
|LCD Size||30(L) * 18(W) mm|
|Operating RH%||Humidity ＜80%|
|Storage RH%||Humidity ＜90%|
|Sensor Life Time||>6 months (with good maintenance)|
|Meter Size||165(L) * 35(W) * 32(H) mm|
|Battery||LR44 *4 PCS|
|Standard Package||Meter, Batteries, Manual, Paper Box|