AZ 88335 Dual Temperature Data Logger features:
*5 start modes to activate logger recording (Immediate, Schedule, On-line, Magnetic, Repeat)
* Capturing Temp. data for multi-application
* Waterproof housing IP65 rating
* Detachable external probe for contacting Temp. measurement
* Max. external probe Temp.: 150 degree C
* 2 ways to program & download data:
1) via PC: USB cradle (P/N:VZ8824AZP)
2) via 9801 AZ logger printer
* Yellow LED: Recording Indicator
* Red LED flash while exceeding threshold
* AZ software could analyze specific data or combine different data files
* If you would not want to use software, please refer the AZ USB data loggers series products
Application of 88335 Dual Temperature Recorder:
The 88335 AZ Dual Thermo Meter with External Temperature Sensor can measure the real time temperature. And it can attach to the external temperature probe to meet more usages.
This Temperature Data Logger could be attached to your PC or Notebook via the USB interface. User could install the AZ USB driver in advance, and then could operate/set/read/save the data easily on the PC/Notebook.
The 88335 AZ Dual Temp. Data Logger could be used for the warehouse, work space, laboratories, basement, wine cellar or other controlled environment.
The 88335 AZ Two Channels Temperature Recorder was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 88335 Dual Temperature Recorder:
±0.6℃ (-20~50℃), others ±1.2℃
External Temp. Range
External Temp. Accuracy
±0.8℃ (10~50℃), ±1.6℃ (50~100℃), others ±3℃
Button to ON/OFF
Battery Life Time
Button, Schedule, Immediate Start, Repeat, On Line Start
72(L) * 56(W) * 21(H) mm
Meter, Battery, Manual, Paper Box
External Temp. Probe, USB Cradle Kit, 9801 Printer