8686 AZ Water Quality Testing pH Pen features:
* Big LCD dual display Temperature & pH value with ATC
* pH range: 0.00~14.00
* pH value resolution up to 0.01
* Measuring stability indicator
* One touch auto-calibration up to 3 points
* Calibration values are adjustable
* Cap to keep sensor wet & last life time
* Power by 4pcs LR44 batteries
* Waterproof housing meets IP65 rating
* Data hold to freeze readings
* Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
* Low battery indicator
* Auto power off
* Temperature ℃/°F unit switchable
Application of 8686 AZ Water Quality Testing pH
The 8686 AZ pH Pen has the waterproof IP65 function, and it can measure the pH value from 0~14 to meet different Water Quality Testing applications.
The pH electrode of 8686 AZ IP65 pH Meter is protected by a semi transparent cap to keep the pH sensor wet. It could be calibrated easily by the one touch calibration function.
The 8686 AZ Water Quality Testing pH Meter could be the best Water Quality tester for all professional measuring purposes, including the LAB, water treatment business, Aquaculture, Aqua farm, swimming pool or other related industry.
The 8686 AZ Water Quality Testing pH Pen was being designed and manufactured by AZ Instrument, a well experienced manufacturer for Environmental Measuring Instrument.
Specification of 8686 AZ Water Quality Testing pH Pen:
|pH Measuring Range||0.00~14.00|
|Temperature Measuring Range||0~60.0℃|
|pH Calibration||Up to 3 points|
|LCD Size||30(L) * 18(W) mm|
|Operating RH%||Humidity ＜80%|
|Storage RH%||Humidity ＜90%|
|Sensor Life Time||>6 months (with good maintenance)|
|Meter Size||165(L) * 35(W) * 32(H) mm|
|Battery||LR44 *4 PCS|
|Standard Package||Meter, Batteries, Manual, Paper Box|